Veterans Service Office
The Veterans Service Officer for Shoshone County is a part-time position and acts as an advocate for veterans and their dependents. The Officer provides assistance in obtaining a wide range of entitled veteran benefits. Please contact the VSO at (208) 752-3331 to schedule an appointment, or for information.
Volunteer drivers use the County Veterans' Van to transport veterans to the VA Medical Center in Spokane or Coeur d'Alene for their medical appointments. To make an appointment for the van, call (208) 752-3331.
Shoshone County Veterans Service Officer
- How to Request Military Service Records or Prove Military Service
- VA Health Care Benefits
- Veterans With Service-Connected Disabilities
- VA Pensions
- Home Loans
- VA Burial Benefits
- Burial Flags
- Headstones, Markers & Medallions
- Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Dependents & Survivor Health Care
- Dependents & Survivor Benefits
- GI Bill and Veterans Education
- The article -- Why Should I Attend an Accredited College? -- provides veterans with tons of information about using the money awarded to them by the GI Bill for a university education.