REGISTER TO VOTE
- A citizen of the United States
- 18 years of age, or older on election day
- A resident in the state and in the county for thirty (30) days prior to Election Day
- Do not have any legal disqualifications (Idaho felons rights are restored upon completion of full sentence)
- You can register at the County Clerk's office in the courthouse or at any City Clerk's office up until 25 days preceding any election. Voters are required to provide their Idaho driver's license number when registering, or if they do not have an Idaho driver's license, they must provide the last four digits of their social security number.
- You may register by mail for any election if postmarked not later than 25 days prior to an election.
SAME DAY REGISTRATION
- Any person who is eligible to vote may register on Election Day at their polling place. You will need to provide any document which contains a valid residence address and a photo I.D. if you driver's license has your current street address listed, you can use that, otherwise you will need your license for the pictrure I.D. and another document with your name and current street address. ie: rent receipt, utility bill, etc.
Visit www.idahovotes.gov for more voting information from the Secretary of State's Office.
If you would like a registration card mailed to you or have any questions about voter registration, please contact our office
SHOSHONE COUNTY CLERK
700 BANK ST. STE 120
WALLACE, ID 83873